Due to COVID-19 public health concerns, WRCOG's offices are closed to the public and we are not taking in person TUMF payments at this time. There are other options that you can utilize to pay TUMF, including:
- Pay via wire transfer or ACH
- Pay via credit card through our online portal
- Pay by e-check through hour online portal
- Mailing a check via the U.S. Postal Service Priority or Overnight option - envelopes are delivered directly to our secured mailbox, but again, do not request a signature.
If these options are unavailable to you, please note that WRCOG’s office is currently closed to the public. Our building is no longer accepting deliveries on our behalf.
If you choose to have your payment delivered to our office via FedEx, UPS, or another delivery service, please note the following:
- There are no staff at our office to accept any deliveries. It is possible for a delivery person to slide an envelope under our door but no one is there to accept that delivery and/or sign for it, so please do not request a signature.
- No receipt can be provided at time of delivery. Please allow additional time for staff to process payments which are delivered to our office and issue receipts.
WRCOG developed and administers the Transportation Uniform Mitigation Fee (TUMF), a program that ensures that new development pays its fair share for the increased traffic that it creates. The TUMF will raise over $3 billion for transportation projects in Western Riverside County.