Working together and sharing resources through WRCOG reduces duplication of effort. At a subregional level, WRCOG provides input to the Southern California Association of Governments, the agency responsible for regional growth projections and planning in southern California, and the South Coast Air Quality Management District.
WRCOG Bill Tracker
Current Bills: WRCOG Bill Tracker. These bills are currently tracked by CALCOG are statewide, and may slightly differ from the bills tracked by WRCOG. To learn more about the initiatives followed by WRCOG, please review the legislative platform below.
At the state level, WRCOG provides input on a variety of issues through its legislative platform. Achieving consensus among the members means Western Riverside County can more effectively advocate its positions and advance its standing within southern California and the state.
With the legislative platform as the guide, WRCOG works with state and federal representatives to bring the subregion's perspectives and interests to the table.
- 60th Assembly District, Dr. Corey Jackson
- 58h Assembly District, Sabrina Cervantes
- 63rd Assembly District, Bill Essayli
- 36th Assembly District, Eduardo Garcia
- 71st Assembly District, Kate A. Sanchez
- 47th Assembly District, Greg Wallis
- Senator Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh
- Senator Richard Roth
- Senator Kelly Seyarto
- Congressperson Raul Ruiz
- Congressperson Norma Torres
- Congressperson Mark Takano
- Congressperson Young Kim
- Congressperson Ken Calvert
- Congressperson Darrel Issa
- Senator Alex Padilla
- Senator Diane Feinstein